And Revolution takes a human form in Enjolras. Don’t be fooled, because he may seem like your typical terrible, passionate, angel-faced activist. But in reality, he’s so much more than that.
(Source: m--emrys, via laurencombeferre)
I’m trying to teach myself Russian. I can spell 10 words and I know what they mean. It’s a start right?
yourpontmercyfriend asked: ExR headcanons?
yes hello i have them in bulk
- enjolras is the worst in bed (not during sex, just literally in bed) because he hoards all the blankets and also sprawls out over the whole damn thing
- so R just curls up in a neat little ball next to his side and tries to take what blanket corners he can manage
- if anyone or anything hurts enjolras, grantaire obsessively circles him like an anxious cat, making sure that he’s perfectly alright
- if grantaire is the hurt one, on the other hand, enjolras immediately goes out to find what injured him and destroy it in return
- enjolras tried drinking with grantaire exactly once, and he somehow managed to get blackout drunk from about two glasses of wine
- they never tried that again
- they play card games a lot. grantaire is much better at them than enjolras will ever be, and it makes enjolras very frustrated
- enjolras has kitten sneezes and it kills grantaire every time
- enjolras is a horrible cook; grantaire is actually very good, but he typically doesn’t have the patience or dedication to craft decent meals, so they order out a lot
- enjolras has reading glasses, and he really does need them but he refuses to acknowledge as much, so it’s really only ever grantaire literally forcing them onto his nose that gets him to wear them
- enjolras takes all the damn hot water in the shower. every time. the bastard (grantaire actually likes cold showers, but he pretends to be annoyed anyways)
"He hasn’t gotten an e-mail in… 12 days?! Is he a ghost? The only ones he gets are spam. And he replies to them! I think I’m gonna be sick."